Friday 2 December 2011

Today : 2 Dec 2011 : That Shower Gel....


His face came against my eyes. Entering his puberty. Little facial hair. Oh man ! My mind is so weird. That even a shower gel reminds me of someone. This purple shower gel reminded me of days when I used to live in a rented house, on first floor. And my landlord used to live on ground floor, who had a lovely-growing up-hunk as his son. 

Ah those were the days. When I used to stay back in bathroom for long time with foam all over me. The bathroom had a big window that from a next terrace anyone can sneak in while i was milking my dick. Oh... this thought made me hard today. And without further wait - I wanked off my load thinking of that boy. [will be posting his story some other day]. Ah. Oh, and btw, my wife kept on thinking why it took me so long in bathroom. ;) 

Later on, in the office, today I had to meet a guy who recently joined our organization. I got stumped when first saw him. Pretty desi guy, average body and good height. But the main attraction of him was his cloths. Boddy hugging pair he was wearing. Showing off his buldge in full glory. No wonder I got hardon while he was standing in front of my desk, while I managed to stare at his yummy crotch pretending I am reading his bio. Sigh.. let me meet him more often. 



2 comments:

  1. I need to give you some serious deep dicking my straight friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "straight gay." You're a gay man who's stuck pretending to be straight. Simple as that.

    ReplyDelete